Welcome to my Cricut green spot on the planet

I am a self-confessed Cricut Addict with the need for a 12X12 Step Program!! The only thing that takes first place over my Bug is my Granddaughter! If you enjoy the projects please become a follower and leave a comment I LOVE comments!

Wednesday, July 14, 2010

Sugar N Spice and Everything Nice

This week I used again a couple of carts. I used the new Cricut Lite Sugar and Spice cartridge along with Everyday Paper dolls and Hello Kitty Font.
I must put a plug in for the gypsy because it made cutting out the different colors a DREAM! I used the hide show feature to hide the pieces I wanted to cut a different color. For example the stork is carrying a bundle, when you pull that cut up the bundle has he hole in it for the background paper to show through. I used the hide function to NOT cut the hole out so that when I layered it with the lighter pink the dark is in the back... like the background feature. I am telling you if you don't already own a gypsy THIS IS A MUST HAVE!!!



The hospital is from Everyday Paper Dolls and the font is Hello Kitty







Some of the other cartridges have storks but I believe this one is my all time favorite.. it comes from Sugar and Spice and he has real character!



Forgive the delay on this layout being posted but I just started a new job and I am having a time adjusting to the new hours.... I hope you enjoy this page as much as I enjoyed putting it together! Happy Scrappin!

No comments: