Welcome to my Cricut green spot on the planet

I am a self-confessed Cricut Addict with the need for a 12X12 Step Program!! The only thing that takes first place over my Bug is my Granddaughter! If you enjoy the projects please become a follower and leave a comment I LOVE comments!

Monday, June 21, 2010

Week 2 Nursery Rhymes

I used the banner from Nursery Rhymes and my Gypsy to make it as large as I needed for it to go from side to side of my 12 x 12 page. The gypsy is great for sizing cuts to match where you want them and if you are even remotely considering if it is worth it IT IS!!!!



Not alot of commentary on this layout this week I just wanted to show how great a page can be even if you use only one cut from a cartridge..... It is rare that I use only one embellishment on a page but my pictures are center stage on this one.. I hope you enjoy! And again if you are on the fence about if the gypsy is worth it trust me it is more than worth it...

I gotta rig me up something to take better pictures with ... laying them down and leaning over them is not the best plan any ideas you have for me would be greatly appreciated... also could someone tell me how to do the watermark so I can put my name on the picture without marring the photo?

2 comments:

Tammy said...

Love it Debbie.

Pat P said...

Debbie, love your blog. Your peanut page is adorable. I love that you used the cuttlebug on the letters too. Wish the SWARM had been another day. I would love to set up for 3 days...could get so much more done.