Wednesday, September 9, 2009
The Great Escape!
This is contest entry for those crazy folks at TodaysMama and Cricut.
Be sure to check out Cricut's cool new cartridges and the chance at $30,000 in travel for you and your friends at the Great Gypsy Escape site!
Great Escape Meme
1. If you could escape to anywhere in the world where would it be? England/Scotland/Ireland
2. What song do you play when you are by yourself in the car?
American Pie by Don McClean
3. If you had a night to yourself, and money was no object, what would you do?
I would go shopping for scrapbook supplies with all my girls!! Dinner out on the town and then finish up with a swanky motel suite rented out for us to have an all night CROP...
4. What is your guilty pleasure?
CHOCOLATE and lots of it!!!!
5. What is the farthest place you have traveled away from your home?
Yellowstone National Park
6. Last book that you couldn't put down?
Where are you Now by Mary Higgins Clark
7. When you want to escape into another time, what movie do you watch?
Gone with the Wind!
8. What is your favorite local escape? There is a small park here on the shores of the Ohio River... They are revamping it now so its not available but I sure miss it! Not sure if it even has a name but its so peaceful to sit and watch the river go by!
9. How do you escape on a budget?
Search the internet for the best motel prices and begin saving for that special escape way before the actual date comes up
10. Best food you've ever had while on vacation.
Steamed Clams & Oysters served up in pot with the best ever frenchfries!! Lazy Flamingo on Sanibel Island Fl!